- John Hourihane joined Brotschul Potts in 2018 as Office Counsel after more than 12 years managing a successful boutique litigation, appellate and corporate counsel practice.
Attorney of Counsel
- As a paralegal, Stephanie plays an integral role at the firm from supporting the founding partners and supervising the office staff, to providing paralegal support on the firm’s corporate, banking, real estate and litigation cases.
- Kelly manages the firm’s accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial reports and payroll as well as administers the HR functions.
- Emily Becker is a :egal Assistant for Brotschul Potts. She joined the firm in 2015 and is responsible for all front office operations.
- Maria Klingele is the Office Administrator for Brotschul Potts. She joined the firm in 2017 and is responsible for all front office operations.